DO ONE: OUTRO
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Examples of online assessment
- Overview of online assessment tools
- In depth look at Google form, Kahoot and H5P
- Guides on how to use online assessment tools
- Exploring content
- Reading, analyzing and exploring tools
- Choosing and downloading an online assessment tool
- Understand how online assessment can be implemented
- Understand what online assessment tools are.
- Familiarize yourself with Google form, Kahoot and other tools - to such a degree that you can chose an assessment tool and try it out.
PREPARATION & SCRIPTING
- Planning and preparing online assessment
- Pedagogical issues
- Technological issues
- Reading documents
- Visualizing videos
- Starting to plan an activity
- You will identify key pedagogical aspects to plan online assessment.
- You will identify key technological aspects to use tools for online assessment.
ACTIVITIES & ASSIGNMENTS
- Implementation of online assessment with selected tools.
- Reflection on the process.
- Multi-choice questions
- You will plan and implement an online assessment activity involving a selected tool.
- You will analyse the activity developed.
You've now finished the Do One unit of Playful Assessment. The next coming unit is the Teach One unit. In this unit you will have to combine the knowledge from the See One and Do One units, with the experience from carrying out a playful assessment on the backdrop of the Do One unit.