DO ONE: INTRO
INTRODUCTION TO VIDEO PRODUCTION
We will guide you through the process of producing, editing, uploading and sharing video material:
- The first step is to identify elements in your teaching, that can be changed by using video
- Next you will get practical instructions for producing video of your own and for integrating existing video material into your teaching
- Finally, we will provide you with practical tools for producing, editing, uploading and sharing video material
PREREQUISITES FOR VIDEO IN TEACHING
BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO THE CONTENT OF THE DO ONE UNIT
When you move on to the core content in this unit; keep the following questions in mind:
- Which sources for video material do you have?
Which are the most important channels for video materials for you?
- How to produce your own video material
Which types of equipment and tools do you have available?