DO ONE: Assignment & Activities
In last topic you read about planning and should now be able to start creating your own activity to implement online assessment. At this point you should already have the necessary text and ideas - maybe even images. Now it is time to start.
In order to create online assessment you are free to use the tools introduced earlier – Google Form, Kahoot or H5P or but you are also welcome to use tools which you have used earlier or have seen somewhere.
Do not forget to reflect on the process as this is part of your learning and later gives you an overview what you have done and what was done well and where you could improve.
Activities & Assignments
- Implementation of online assessment with selected tools.
- Reflection on the process.
- Multi-choice questions
- You will plan and implement an online assessment activity involving a selected tool.
- You will analyse the activity developed.
STARTING THE ACTIVITY
Here some questions to explore.
- What are goals or desirable outcomes for the learners/participants experience and interaction?
- What is your audience & what subject/course is the PLD activity designed for?
- Which content do you intend to develop?
REFLECT ON THE PROCESS AND WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED
Describe the process of creating an online assessment. Show it to your students and ask them to test it and give feedback. Feedback is important as it contains information of what could be improved.