SEE ONE: OUTRO
|CONTENT||EXERCISES / TASKS||LEARNING OUTCOMES|
|SEE ONE – KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INTERACTIVE MATERIALS (WHAT)||What is interaction and interactivity?||Self-tests||You will know what is interactivity.|
|SEE ONE – REASON TO DO INTERACTIVE MATERIALS (WHY)||Benefits for using interactive materials in teaching||Self-tests, reflecting question||You will know how interactive content contributes to learning.|
|SEE ONE - PEDAGOGY FOR PRACTICING INTERACTIVE MATERIALS (HOW)||Types of interactive content. Ways of create learning materials more interactive. Teaching with interactive materials.||Interactive presentation, reflecting questions||You will know the types of interactive content and possibilities for creating learning materials more interactive.|
|SEE ONE – OUTRO / EXERCISE||Reflection||Learning journal entry||You know:
Rehearsal exercise of See one unit. Exercise is done by H5P dialog cards content type.
Learning journal exercise
Think about the following questions and make a learning journal entry.
- What are the most interesting aspects on using interactive materials in teaching in your opinion?
- What are the biggest challenges for you to start using interactive materials in your teaching?
- What kind of interactive content would you like to create in Do one unit?
Introduction to the 'Do one' unit
The next step is to use your knowledge and information you gathered from 'See one' unit and incorporate this into your chosen type of interactive content.
In the 'Do one' unit you will
- gain experience through analyzing examples of interactive content
- get practical instructions how to use tools (H5P, LearningApps) for creating interactive content
- create interactive content from wide variety of content types (eg interactive presentation, exercise, interactive video etc)