SEE ONE: OUTRO
|CONTENT||EXERCISES / TASKS||LEARNING OUTCOMES|
|SEE ONE – Knowledge about educational assessment (WHAT)||Conceptions about educational assessment
Assessment and evaluation
Assessment types and assessment methods.
Overview of online assessment
Analyse videos and images.
Write a reflection
|Identify conceptions about educational assessment
Distinguish assessment and evaluation
Distinguish assessment types
Characterize usages of online assessment
|SEE ONE – Benefits of using online assessment (WHY)||Pedagogical strengths and benefits of assessment
Feedback and assessment
Benefits of online assessment
|Self-tests, reflecting questions||Describe the importance of assessment for teachers, students, and parents
Characterize the role of feedback
Identify the benefits of online assessment
|SEE ONE – Pedagogy for online assessment (HOW)||Assessment in the teaching and learning processes||Read texts||Assessment in the teaching and learning processes|
|Principles of designing and implementing assessment||Analyse videos and images.|
|Playful assessment elements||Exercises|
Learning journal exercise
Think about the following questions and make a learning journal entry.
- What are the most interesting aspects on using online educational assessment in teaching in your opinion?
- What are the biggest challenges for you to start using online assessment in your teaching?
- What kind of online assessment would you like to create in Do one unit?
Introduction to the 'Do one' unit
You've now finished the "See One" unit of "Playful Online Assessment". The next coming unit is the "Do One" unit. In this unit you will have to apply the knowledge you gained in the "See One" unit, and use this to create an online assessment activity
In the 'Do one' unit you will:
- gain experience through analyzing examples of online assessment.
- get practical instructions how to use tools (H5P, LearningApps) for creating online assessment.